Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alice's Madhatter Tea



With the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming out soon, I've recently been taking quite a few bookings for this theme. This past weekend I had the opportunity to host a party in San Rafael for 12 children. What started out to be an overcast day, turned out to be a beautiful sunny day instead. My performers Brittany and Jim were on hand to entertain the kids with their zany fun. I love when I get to work with one of my performers, but it is an extra special treat when there's two or more. I love watching how they role play with each other and interact with the guests in their own special way. While Alice face painted, the Madhatter entertained the kids with some crazy themed games. My Assistant Melani oversaw the craft table. While shopping at Michaels a couple of weeks ago, I found some red heart shaped bottles. I then purchased several bunches of white silk roses and gave each young child a miniature spray bottle filled with red fabric paint. For those who preferred to paint, I had brushes and a paint tray on the side. This was a perfect craft for the four year old age group. Since the spray bottles were small, the plastic
aprons that I brought weren't really needed. Wipes on the other hand are very important.

1 comment:

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

What a cute idea! Your crafts are always so thoughtful!