Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Superbowl Princess Party


When I took a party booking the other day for February 7th, I had no idea that it was Superbowl Sunday because I am not a football fan. It wasn't until my Partner Jennifer mentioned it to me, that the lightbulb went off. My client is requesting a group visit from four of my beautiful princesses to entertain a small group of children while the game is taking place. I have to smile because I think it is a great idea. Hard core football fans can watch their game while their young children are enchanted by a fairytale visit! How great is that? As of late, I find myself getting many of these type of different requests. People are not just opting for one performer, but multiple characters for something other than a birthday party.

No comments: