Monday, February 8, 2010

A Very Special Weekend


I must start by giving my entire cast a warm, "thank you." This past weekend was very busy and very special for us. Due to sunday's Superbowl game, I ended up doing numerous custom parties for some of my clients. I don't know what's in the water, but lately we have been booking out multiple performers for one event. For one such party, four of my princesses entertained at a 5th birthday party in Pleasanton for 3.5 hours. On hand was Brittany as Tinkerbell, Lisa as Cinderella, Lacey as Ariel and Maaika as Belle. As usual, they knocked it out of the ball park dazzling guests with songs, stories, magic, and more. I have a wonderful cast of performers and I am so grateful for all of their talent. Below is a review from a different party this past weekend.


"I actually had both Maaika and Brittany for my party. Everyone loved them. Friends were so in shock at how beautiful they looked. I have referred your company to two of my friends. I will see you again next year in 2011."

J. Thind, Walnut Creek





No comments: