Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Belle & Prince Adam


As an Event Planner, I always suggest a party size of 12 to 15 children for a child's party due to the activities that I offer through Just Imagine and The Cinderella Company. However, I do understand that is not always possible for some parents to do. When a client opts for a larger event, one of the things that I might recommend is to add a second performer. And if there are a substantial amount of boys invited, I might suggest a male perfomer who can help meet their needs better. Such was the case for one of my Cinderella Company clients this past weekend. With her guest list totaling 22 and half of those boys, I recommeded that she do just that. Since the party was a Belle theme, she chose our Prince Adam character. Her review came in today's mail.


"Thank you SO Much for a wonderful party. Andrea and Jason were amazing. All of the parents thought that separating the girls from the boys was a great idea. The boys really enjoyed sword fighting and the girls were ecstatic with Belle. They were shaking from excitement when they saw Belle and Prince Adam coming in. The amazing part was that the girls got really smitten with him and did not want him to leave. He was very gallant and served their every wish and made A LOT of balloons.

Thank you again,
Alona

No comments: