Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just What I Needed

Things did not look very good for me this morning. Between my kids arguing before school, DH getting upset, and computer issues, I just wanted to run and hide. However after fixing the computer and being able to get back online, I opened a bunch of waiting emails. On Sunday, I hosted a Garden Faerie party for a little girl named Nadine, in Marinwood. These are the emails from both her mother and grandmother and thought I would share them because they just made my day--if not week.

"Terri, yesterday I was trying to think of how I could put into words how wonderful you and Fairy Willow made Nadine's birthday party so amazingly enchanting. Our children, our family, our friends were still talking about the party, at home, at work, and after work. I would also like to thank you for allowing the adults to be included in the Garden Fairie fun--this too made the party even more extroadinary. Your company seems to be a gift of just what is needed in the world today, keeping the innocent imagination alive in all of us."

Susan (Nadine's Grandmother)


"Terri, I have to admit when my mom told me about this idea for Nadine's birthday, I was a bit put off. I pictured a fake fairy arriving to greet my girls, and some silly games and that was it. I NEVER in my wildest dreams could have planned a more perfect party, and to have a REAL LIFE FAIRY was just the greatest gift for my 5 and 3 year old. Fairy Willow was just amazing. The girls absolutely loved her, the games, the magic, the face painting. My 3 year old has NEVER sat so still and been in such awe. Her magic fairy she caught in the garden (activity we did) has gone everywhere with her. It slept with her last night, went to daycare today, and the magic she performed last night left them talking till they fell asleep. The stories and experience will last a lifetime. Truly, truly the best birthday ever. And please thank Willow for painting the adult faces too, they absolutely loved being involved. Thank you so much!

Alicia Marie
(Nadine and Kerri's Mom)

1 comment:

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Cute pictures and wonderful feedback! Isn't that what its all about.