Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Touch of Magic

My Performer Jocelyn recently hosted a Tinker Belle party in St. Helena. It was a party for one of my close friend's six year old daughter. Another friend of mine, was also at the party with her five year old grandaughter, Erin. Erin had found a pair of gold children's shoes in their garden the very next morning, and having never seen them before, was convinced that Tink had left them there for her. I was told that she could speak of nothing else for days. This led my friend to write some short notes to her grandaughter on Tink's behalf. Shortly afterwards, she rang me up and asked if I would coordinate a special visit by Tink from Neverland. I happily accepted her request.



In the words of my friend, "Terri, as I mentioned on the phone to you, the joy in Erin's eyes when she saw Tink was priceless. I wish that you could have been there. It's all that she has been talking about. This morning she went to the window three times, just to see if Tink was there. And when she was without fever this morning, she told me it's because Tink is watching over her." "Your Performer truly inhibits the Tinker Belle spirit in a beautiful and loving way."
Well done, Jocelyn!

No comments: