Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bringing Fairytale to Life

Running two entertainment companies can be a little chaotic at times, but I truly love what I do because I am constantly creating and bringing fairytale into the lives of children and their families. Through Just Imagine I get to plan and host fabulous theme parties, whereas with The Cinderella Company, I get to create and develop characters for each of my Performers to bring to life. Since these two companies overlap each other, I have the good fortune to work with my Performers on a regular basis which I absolutely love because I get to see and experience first hand the impact they have on our clients and their children. This past week I had the opportunity to work with Brittany. She is one of my main Performers that has been with me since the launch of the CC last August. She never ceases to amaze me. Whether she is Ariel, Belle or Snow White, she just dazzles audiences both young and old whenever she performs. Here she is playing Belle for me for an event that I hosted down in Atherton.






No comments: