Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fairytale Brought to Life

Rachael Weisz as Snow White


Every morning I wake up to a picture of Rachael Weisz dressed as Snow White. This picture is what I use as my computer's screen saver; I just think it's the best. It is from a collection of photos taken by Photographer Annie Liebowitz, for Disney's Year of a Million Dreams campaign.Below are some others that I really like. Which one is your favorite? And which one do you think is most truthful to their character?


Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens as Aurora and Prince Phillip


Scarlet Johannsen as Cinderella


Julianne Moore as Ariel and Michael Phelps as merman


Jennifer Biels as Pocohantas




1 comment:

Brit Skipper said...

I love these pictures, I remember seeing them on Disney's website last year as part of the campaign. They remind me of that "classic" style you love.