Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TCC's 3rd Annual Training


The past few months have been insanely busy, but my Cinderella Company partner, Jennifer and I manage to pull off our 3rd Annual training this Sunday. Although this is our third year for this event, our second anniversary for TCC will be August 12th. Our first party was in Tiburon two years ago. So each year we invite our staff up to Napa Valley for our annual photo shoot and training day. This year our usual meeting spot got booked up early, so we were quite fortunate to be at the beautiful Auberge du Soleil in Rutherford. The day was well, hot--extremely hot. The temperature soared to about 103 and we were outside the entire time! My poor staff really pulled through for us though, but that doesn't surprise me because they are quite committed which we appreciate so much. I think Lisa and Nicole endured the most with their Elphaba and Glinda costumes. Afterwards a few of us took refuge indoors and enjoyed the cool air and an iced drink. One of the things Jennifer and I love about our company is the closeness of our staff; everyone truly enjoys spending time with each other

No comments: