Thursday, June 17, 2010

Felecity, the American Girl


Yesterday I had the opportunity to host an American Girl tea party for one of my regular clients down in Marin. The character was Felecity and the performer Andrea. I always love it when I get to work with my performers because I have such a talanted cast. I find that everytime that I work with them, they give me 110 percent of themselves and for that I am extremely gratful. They also always amaze me with how fabulous they look in costume, wig and makeup. Andrea is absolutely beautiful as an adult Felecity.





The American Girl theme is one of those parties that is near and dear to my heart. I find it very rewarding to be able to convey a piece of US history to our children by presenting it in a fun and magical way. For an 1.5 Andrea did just that with her Colonial storytelling, period props, interactive Colonial games, simple dance instruction and tea etiquette. I hope you like the pictures.


I loved watching how every girl at this party insisted on hugging her goodbye

No comments: