Monday, May 31, 2010

Garden Faerie Mask

On Saturday I have a faerie party down in Marin. When hosting parties, I always try my best to provide a new experience for guests so as not to repeat the same party. One way in achieving this is by providing different crafts for each new party. The craft chosen for this event will be a faerie mask. You can buy the masks at places like Michaels which sells plain half ones. However, I purchased mine online because I was wanting a harlequine style instead. I then adhered flower petals to the mask using double-sided tape. I chose light green and blue and alternated the colors. Afterwards I finished it off with some stick on gems and thin ribbon. Depending on the age group of the children, you may want to tape on the first base layer to make sure the mask gets fully covered.

No comments: