Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wicked

On occasion I will have clients who request multiple performers for their parties. At last week's Alice party, we had Alice, the Madhatter and the Queen of Hearts all together for a zany two hours entertaining children and parents. I have now been hired by a former client to host her children's Halloween party. Due to the ages of the children, I've suggested the lead characters from Wicked: Glinda and the Wicked Witch of the West. My performers Lisa A will be Glinda and Nicole, the Wicked Witch. Both are my singing perfomers and ideal for these roles. Glinda's dress is already in production and I cannot wait to see it. As for our storytelling, so much happened before Dorothy dropped into Oz. Long before the girl from Kansas arrives in Munchinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One born with emerald green skin~ is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular.

No comments: