Sunday, October 24, 2010

El Passo Penny




This past year I probably introduced about 30 or so new characters through The Cinderella Company, and I keep saying that I won't add anymore. Then one of my regular clients call and before you know it, I've gone ahead and developed a new costume and character. Such is the case with El Passo Penny. In the past I have received calls about a cowgirl/cowboy character and have always passed on it, but when of my past clients called recently, I just could not pass up on the opportunity. So before you know it, I was consumed with everything cowgirl. My performer Jena was chosen for the role and she totally impressed the heck out of me listening to her speak in her southern twang telling the children about her tale of home life on the range and of course listening to her sing "Blue Shadow Trails". She even brought in Cowboy Kevin to accompany on guitar during the song. This gal has some set of pipes.

No comments: