Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Princess & the Frog Theme


Everytime that I think that I am going to scale back on doing parties, something comes up to make me reconsider and there I am creating a new theme. When Disney's Princess & the Frog was released this past December, I had no intention of adding it to my list of party themes. However, after receiving numerous phone calls and the lastest from one of my dear clients, I found my self watching the video and getting caught up in everything Tiana and Naveen.


With the party in just a couple of weeks, I had to quickly decide on a table design. With my princess performer wearing Tiana's green wedding gown, I have decided that a bayou look was the most appropriate, so I just ordered a bunch of lily pads and greenery for the table.. I also ordered a few yards of an durable green colored fabric to create sit-upon lily pads for a game activity. For the craft, the children will be assembling their own lightning bugs in a jar craft which I could not resist. Growing up on the east coast this was a big thing for kids to do so I thought this would be fun. My photographer Sam will be on hand to take the photos for this party.