Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Cinderella Company Wins the Gold!!!


A couple of months back one of my dear faerie friends, whispered something very magical into my ear. Not being able to share the news immediately, I had to squirrel it away for a later time. Today, I get to shout it from the rooftops! The Cinderella Company, my youngest child, has been voted the number one children's entertainment company for 2010 by Bay Area Parent's Magazine. Yippee!!! Words cannot event begin to express how happy Jennifer and I are feeling. Thank you to all of my Cinderella and Just Imagine clients who took the time out to vote for us, and thank you to my wonderful cast of performers. Your talant, your zeal and your devotion melts my heart, and our two year journey together has been an amazing opportunity. Jennifer and I appreciate you all from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments: