Thursday, August 6, 2009

Flamingo Croquet


As I get ready to head out of town for yet another trip, I am finalizing details for all of my upcoming parties that I will have back-to back. Last year I had purchased some plush Disney flamingo mallets for my Alice theme, but unfortunately they do not work well for a game of croquet. So yesterday I had my friend Steve cut out six flamingo templates on his jig-saw for me out of 1/4 inch masonite. Today I will take them to my friend Lisa for painting. I will then attach them to a child's mallet. I'm thinking that I would like to hot glue a wide velcro band to the back of the flamingo and wrap it around the mallet. However, I'm not exactly sure if this will work at the moment. For someone like me who is continually reusing and transporting items, I need to take good care of things so this works better for me. I will let you know how all turns out.

1 comment:

blogger said...

your blog is too good and you will definetely get more traffic especially your images is too good